Where do you wear your Amanda Sterett Jewelry?
send photos along with names/place to info[@]amandasterett[dot]com

February 3, 2012

Jenny Watts Photography

We have Jenny Watts to thank for our fabulous New Year's photo session and our website's jewelry images. Jenny is not only a dear friend of Amanda's but also a gifted family photographer in the Dallas area. Check out her website here.

I have known Jenny since college and she has always been more creative than anyone around her.  She was the first friend I had to design a birthday present for me on a computer in 1994, which is currently hanging above my jewelry bench today!  Not only is she creative but has a great heart and spirit.  I’m so glad to be working with her after knowing her all of these years.” - Amanda Sterett



1 comment: