Where do you wear your Amanda Sterett Jewelry?
send photos along with names/place to info[@]amandasterett[dot]com

February 20, 2012

Best of Big D: Voting Time!

Hi friends and family!

It's that time of year again. I have been nominated, for the third time in row, for D Magazine's 'Best Jewelry Designer in Dallas for 2012' voting contest. Voting is ONCE A DAY this year as opposed to every hour, and begins on February 20th and ends on March 4th.

If you're eye rolling, I get it. We are thrilled to be a part of this competition again, but understand it takes a lot of asking for votes! It's such an amazing accomplishment for me and my team and I want to thank you in advance for participating.

As always, thank you for supporting me, my work, and of course and most importantly, my team.

All the Best,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment