Where do you wear your Amanda Sterett Jewelry?
send photos along with names/place to info[@]amandasterett[dot]com

February 24, 2010

Melanie Gayle, Snider Plaza

Amy Earring, in silver & gold
"For those of you who don't know this amazing fashion 'watering hole,' I'd like to shed some attention to Melanie Gayle, a store owned by a friend of mine, Melanie Ramon in Snyder Plaza. Having worked in the high-fashion industry prior for 6 years, I have seen it all. There are several reasons I like Melanie's store, but the main one is that I feel like what I find when I shop there is different and reasonably priced. That's a tough combination with all of the choices out there, but it's very consistent in my book and truly fits my lifestyle. When I get complimented on what I'm wearing, I usually have on Melanie's clothes.

That being said, for the first time ever, I am offering a complimentary pair of earrings (the Amy style in silver or gold) with a purchase of $350 in my jewelry during our trunk show tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday from 11-4. Even if you just want to browse her amazing 'cherry-picked' clothing assortments or pop in to say hello and introduce yourself, come see us. I promise you won't be disappointed. Cheers to you, Melanie!!!" - Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment