Where do you wear your Amanda Sterett Jewelry?
send photos along with names/place to info[@]amandasterett[dot]com

February 28, 2011

AS Fashion Police: Academy Awards 2011

THE BEST:Andrea says, "Interesting dress, I'm mesmerized by it!"

Zachary says, "This look is fantastic!"

Jordan says, "Love the color, love the lace, gorgeous!"

THE WORST:
Andrea Says, "Hate the weird wispy bangs, and the shape of this frock."

Zachary says," She does the same look every time, love her to death, but I'm over it."

Jordan says, "She's beautiful, and I love her, but this dress is strange and it washes her out!"


Alright fans, we need your thoughts! Who was your favorite, or least favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Omg Jordan! You didnt like Mandy Moore's dress!!? She was my favorite! Her, Hillary swank, and Scarlett johanson were my best dressed. Worst dressed for me was Reese witherspoon and Marisa tomei. I think that Michelle Williams was the biggest improvement.

    - Alex Ponchur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love's Cate B and Michelle Williams! Boo Reese and HBC-weirdo!

    ReplyDelete