Where do you wear your Amanda Sterett Jewelry?
send photos along with names/place to info[@]amandasterett[dot]com

November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving. Everyone celebrates this holiday and it is a time for reflection on the wonderful blessings we have in our lives. I am personally grateful for much this year. My health and the health of my family, the ability to spread goodwill to others, my wonderful friends and family, my staff with which I could accomplish nothing without, all those who love and support my work, and above all, my incredible daughter, Olivia, who has taught me as much as I hope I have taught her.

Thank you all for being a part of this jewelry business with me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I hope you have a fantastic holiday with those you love!

Best,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment